Influenster Merbabe Vox Box

Hey, Beauties!
Today I am going to review my first complimentary VoxBox from Influenster. I feel that this post will be quite long, so I will separate each theme into new paragraphs. Enjoy!

What is VoxBox?
For those who don't know what is VoxBox. So, this is a complimentary box from Influenster, which you get for your activity on their portal. Every month Infleunster send tons of packages with different products for free! Fabulous isn't it?  So, this before getting VoxBox you get an email with a questionnaire full of questions about you, your skin, your age, and all that stuff.  After this email, you could or could not get another email with confirmation about your VoxBox. 

My Story of VoxBox and Influenster
I registered at Influenster on December 18/ January 19. I was not really active until February when I became really into makeup! So, I started completing my snaps, always forgot to do my work till the last snap. Approximately at the end of March, I completed my profile. After I got an email from Influenster on the 16th of April that I am on the short list to get next VoxBox. I did not know that it could be Boscia Mask! So, I did the questionnaire and forgot about it. After 2 weeks I decided to look for a back email about my VoxBox. I was not really waiting to get an email back very soon, because I've read some girls' experiences that they did not get their VoxBox after the first questionnaire. Luckily, I got an email with confirmation. I was SOOO HAPPY. I even did not care what was inside (kidding, I did care). In that email, I already had information about what I was going to get. 

Merbabe
(This is my honest opinion on the product)
First of all, I would like to start with my feelings when I applied the mask on the face: I had a terrible burning of a cooling effect (sounds weird). I wanted to take it off. After 2-3 mins it became better, the cooling effect started to decrease. Mask time was about 15 mins. It really was taking off very gently and this is a biiiig plus!!! After taking it off I still felt a cooling effect and it was very pleasant. In the beginning of this procedure, I thought I will have a red face, but surprisingly the mask reduced my redness. Overall, I liked this mask but can not say that I will buy it one more time because of burning in the beginning. 

That is all for today! 
xoxo
Angelina

Comments